I’m up late again. Can’t sleep. Every time I lay my head down my brain grabs hold of some of the things that have been happening lately. Don’t know how to let it go. Don’t even know what this is or how to put it into words. Can’t seem to shape it into something I know how to deal with. It just goes on and on. It’s exhausting.
One thing I dread every year is the annual whining of the witches when the Halloween season rolls around. You know what I mean. There are so many secular Halloween horrors running around (think green witches with pointy hats) that many real-world witches hardly know which Halloween cliche they should be most offended by.
I hate emotional days. There are no witticisms about today. I’m so tired. I’ve done well this last year or so. With few exceptions, there’ve been no meltdowns. No “walking between worlds”. No one had to “wrangle” me. I’ve never really felt lost or afraid. I’ve done good. I’ve managed.
I was pleased to read a story from the L.A. Times about bisexuals recently. Mostly because I sometimes feel like I’m the only person in the world who doesn’t think I’m some kind of pervert because I like both women and men. I’ve dated both. I’ve had healthy relationships with both.
Easy sub-text about hot Russian chicks kissing aside, I was humbled by a news story I came across this morning. To sum it up, two Russian runners, Kseniya Ryzhova and Tatyana Firov, won a world championship at the IAAF track championships in Moscow recently. While on the medal stand, they kissed to protest Russia’s anti-gay propaganda […]
- Faith-Based Compassion June 12, 2008
- Oreo Cookies and Breasts. A Perfect Combination! July 16, 2012
- The Long Suffering Goddess of Abundance Has Been Freed At Last September 20, 2011
- Senator James Forrester – My New Personal Enemy September 12, 2011
- Up Late Again December 5, 2013
- The Annual Whining of the Witches November 5, 2013
- Some Wounds Never Heal September 25, 2013
- Why Bisexuals Stay in the Closet August 21, 2013