Visions And other annoying phenomena are part and parcel of my existence lately. I don’t know where all this is headed. But I do feel like it’s headed somewhere. Even if that’s just me in a straight-jacket.
I don’t write often. That much is obvious. It’s been pointed out to me that when I do write something here, it’s almost always sexual or Pagan in nature. Well… yeah. Those seem to be the issues where my buttons get pushed the most.
I’ve been receiving messages lately from “friends” on Facebook. I use the quotations not to be disparaging, but because these are people I’ve never met in person. We’ve never broken bread together. We’ve never partied in downtown Asheville. Better to have a life.
Of the many issues people argue over, few perplex me more than the hand-wringing over bare-breasted women and nipples. I mean, come on, people. They’re just breasts. Half of the world’s population has them. There are billions of boobs just yearning to be free. Of course, like I usually do, I decided to weigh in.
And there was an angel. Well, I thought she was an angel. She stood on the opposite side of the crater, looking at me. I mean at me, not the body that I thought of as me, but which wasn’t me. As angels go, I was a little disappointed. She had no ethereal glow.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- Oreo Cookies and Breasts. A Perfect Combination! July 16, 2012
- No Faith-Based Compassion For Raven Litzau June 12, 2008
- Why Bisexuals Stay in the Closet August 21, 2013
- Visions And Other Annoying Phenomena January 26, 2016
- 10 Very Real and Annoying Bisexual Struggles August 24, 2015
- Better To Have A Life June 30, 2015