I dreamt of Ganesha last night. He told me to be unafraid, that the path is being prepared. Great changes are coming. Everything we (humans) know and love will be transformed; for the better. We will release the past and be reborn. It will be painful. Change hurts.
Archive | Dreams RSS feed for this section
What’s more appropriate on a Casual Friday than panic attacks, recovery from weird dreams, and a re-examination of one’s own self perception and awareness? I had more bizarre dreams last night.
It wasn’t a bad dream. Not as my dreams go, anyway. Nobody got hurt. At no point was anything burning. The closest thing to a conflict was when some music was playing from some vehicle and kept re-starting, like they’d stop a song and it’d automatically skip to the next.
Last night I dreamt of Kali. Or Mahakali, actually, the greatest aspect of Kali. When I woke up my hands were shaking. I’ve been drinking coffee with whiskey ever since. It’s Saint Patrick’s Day, after all, and I’m Irish. Nobody’s going to expect me to get through the day sober.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- Oreo Cookies and Breasts. A Perfect Combination! July 16, 2012
- No Faith-Based Compassion For Raven Litzau June 12, 2008
- Becoming MahaKali March 17, 2013
- We Are All Aly Raisman November 14, 2017
- Testing Hard to Kill December 26, 2016
- I Dreamt of Ganesha December 21, 2016