Much to my shame, I do actually know a little bit about the evils of eBay, so I don’t even have plausible deniability anymore. I’m just not sure why so many people are so late getting to the game. That probably annoys me more than anything.
Archive | Main Blog RSS feed for this section
I met a nun downtown. Normally that wouldn’t be worth writing about, but this one left me wondering about a few things. First off, she was beautiful. Breath-taking, really. I’m still not entirely certain she wasn’t just some role-player in a nun outfit (this is Asheville), but she seemed sincere.
I heard a woman talking today about a mythical time (I assume sometime prior to the 1960′s) when, apparently, there was no such thing as lesbians and gays, much less transgendered. You know. Back in the days when men were men, women knew their place, and everyone was a Christian.
I’m up late again. Can’t sleep. Every time I lay my head down my brain grabs hold of some of the things that have been happening lately. Don’t know how to let it go. Don’t even know what this is or how to put it into words. Can’t seem to shape it into something I know how to deal with. It just goes on and on. It’s exhausting.
One thing I dread every year is the annual whining of the witches when the Halloween season rolls around. You know what I mean. There are so many secular Halloween horrors running around (think green witches with pointy hats) that many real-world witches hardly know which Halloween cliche they should be most offended by.
- Oreo Cookies and Breasts. A Perfect Combination! July 16, 2012
- No Faith-Based Compassion For Raven Litzau June 12, 2008
- The Long Suffering Goddess of Abundance Has Been Freed At Last September 20, 2011
- Testing For Crazy July 11, 2012
- The Evils of eBay February 19, 2014
- Forgive Me Father, For I Am About To Sin February 3, 2014
- The Way It Was, Pre Lesbians December 16, 2013
- Up Late Again December 5, 2013
Send me your e-mail address so I can annoy you. It'll be fun!