I’ve largely avoided the web site in recent weeks and months. There are a number of reasons. Mostly, I’ve been working a lot. My social and romantic life is more important to me, as well. Overall, though, honestly, I haven’t had a lot to say. The risks of having a life.
Archive | Main Blog RSS feed for this section
Some Saturday mornings are more interesting than others. I sat at the kitchen table this morning enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. Yes, I am addicted to coffee. I have coffee scented candles. I adore coffee flavored sweets. Let it suffice to say that I enjoy my morning coffee.
Got a package in the mail today from my Auntie Victoria in Florida. Things have been a little off here. She wanted to send up a few boxes of her favorite green tea for me to try. A “cheer up” gift. I was curious about the tea, but what really made my day was the […]
It was probably the moment when I found her standing behind me, watching over my shoulder, that I realized things had gone sideways. Tam put her hand on my should and squeezed ever so softly. “You need to talk to someone,” she told me. I conceded for the first time that she might be right. […]
Much to my shame, I do actually know a little bit about the evils of eBay, so I don’t even have plausible deniability anymore. I’m just not sure why so many people are so late getting to the game. That probably annoys me more than anything.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- Oreo Cookies and Breasts. A Perfect Combination! July 16, 2012
- No Faith-Based Compassion For Raven Litzau June 12, 2008
- The Way It Was, Pre Lesbians December 16, 2013
- A Message to the GOP July 21, 2012
- The Risks of Having a Life December 15, 2014
- Representin’ Transylvania State Zombies October 18, 2014
- Keep Calm And Give Me Candy September 29, 2014
- I’m The Crazy Bitch Everyone Warned You About September 5, 2014